With Body Beautiful, starting your caeer as a Personal Stylist may be simpler then you think. Now, from where ever you are in the world you can take the Level I Essential Color & Style course through the Body Beautiful Institute. Using the training materials provided, all you need is a computer with a CD drive and the commitment to learn. In your distance learning package you will receive the revolutionary Body Signature system including the Essential master color set, Clothing & Style client guidebook, and the TVR (Temperature, Value, Resonance) Selector. Start your career with industry leading tools and an education from the Institute that has trained top Image Consultants throughout the world. Upon completion of the program you will receive all the benefits as a member of the Body Beautiful Stylist Network, including a website page on our global Stylist Search.
What Makes Body Beautiful Different
The life-changing core message of the Body Beautiful process is self-acceptance. Everyone has his or her unique Body Signature. It is the personal stylist¹s job, through color, style, and encouraging words to help each client discover the beauty and wonder of who he or she truly is and facilitate each clients¹ positive sense of self. At the Body Beautiful Institute you will learn the language of positive affirmation and the science of color and style as they relate to the whole person. You will learn to speak to your clients in a way that encourages them to know and honor their unique beauty.
The Body Beautiful Advantage
The Body Beautiful Institute and Stylist Network offers a total career solution for graduating Stylists.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be eligible to join the Stylist Network and use the Body Signature System products, including the level I Master Color Set and Body Signature Consultation Guide to use with your clients. For example, after meeting with clients and determining their custom color palette using your Master Color set, you can quickly and easily order their personalized palette through our website. Your client will then have both their custom color palette and a personalized Clothing & Style Guide to refer to.
As a member of our Stylist Network, you will have direct access to benefits that will help you develop your career, including;
- Your photo & bio on the Body Beautiful website worldwide Personal Stylist listing
- Body Beautiful personalized business cards
- Beautifully designed, customizable brochures with which you can add your name and service offerings
- Quarterly teleconference calls with Carla Mathis as your mentor and moderator joining stylists from all over the world, sharing ideas, success stories and encouragement.
- Apprenticeship opportunities to learn alongside Carla and other Body Beautiful Trainers
- Product and training discounts for Body Beautiful Stylists
- Updates on all the latest resources and developments to boost your career and skills
About the Level I Essential Color & Style Distance Learning Course
The Level I Essential Color & Style Course consists of two segments: Color I and Style I. Each segment contains exercises and assignments for you to complete and send in. Upon completion of the Color I Segment, you will be sent the Style I Segment to complete, after which you will be awarded your Level I Personal Stylist certification. With certification, you may join the Stylist Network and use the Body Signature System with clients.
Color I Curriculum Overview
The Color 1 segment prepares you to provide a complete Level I Essential Color analysis for women, and covers the following curriculum;
- Qualities of a successful personal stylist
- History of color analysis
- About the 'Seasons'
- Other color systems
- Color theory
- Color harmony
- Color resonance, quality & mood
- How to use the Body Beautiful Level I Essential System: the Master Color set and Clothing & Style Guide
- Your first consultations
- Client management techniques
- Winning attitudes
- Special design situations
- Q & A's
- Business development
- AICI Code of Ethics
Style I Curriculum Overview
The Style 1 segment prepares you to provide a complete Level I Essential style consultation with Clients, and covers the following curriculum;
- Elements of Design in Art
- Line in the body
- Line and shape in the face
- Shape in the body‹Silhouette
- Brown paper method for silhouette
- Length proportion in the body
- Brown paper method for head-to-body proportion
- Width proportion
- Face proportion
- Clothing proportion
- Scale in the face and body
- Texture in the skin and hair
- Giving the Level I Essential Consultation
- Wardrobe Analysis
- Clothing Types
- The Basic Wardrobe
- Related Levels of Refinement
- Clothing Purpose
- Communication Style of Clothing
- Closet Analysis Techniques
- The Importance of Fit
- Personal Shopping
- Client Management
- Marketing Yourself
- Qualities of a Successful Personal Stylist
- Your Responsibility as a Body Beautiful Stylist
When your Color I and Style I Assignments are returned to Body Beautiful they will be reviewed. Comments will be made and your assignments will be sent back to you. If there are areas in your assignments that are not accurate, you will re-work the corrected assignment and resend it to Body Beautiful. After all of the Color I and Style I assignments have been successfully completed, you will receive a Body Beautiful Certificate of Completion, and will be eligible to join the Body Beautiful Stylist Network. You will also receive your Body Beautiful website password allowing you to purchase products that you are certified to purchase from our online store.
This program is most effective when completed in a relatively short time. We encourage you to plan three months to complete your assignments and turn them into Body Beautiful.
The main goal for your study is that you gain skills and understanding in order to make a difference in the lives of your clients. At the same time you will gain an understanding about how special you are. As you go through this course, you will experience what your clients do. You can then be a powerful example and teacher to everyone you meet.
Enroll in the Level I Essential Personal Stylist Training Distance Learning Course now.